We will be doing some network maintenance tomorrow, May 31 between 2 PM - 8 PM UTC. This maintenance should not be noticeable but if it is it could potentially affect all systems and APIs and our website. We hope it goes well!
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Thanks for the advanced warning. In the future, would it be possible to include more details about what is changing and what the potential side effects could be? If we do have problems, it would be nice to know if what we are experiencing is likely related or not.
Thanks for the feedback Shawn, we'll try to get more info from our technical team for future updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.