We had an unexpected but brief deposit and system query outage today (July 13) from 10:13 - 10:19 ET (2:13-2:19 PM UTC), all systems are now stable. This outage did not affect the REST API.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Please sign in to leave a comment.