We've had some issues indexing content registered within the past 24 hours . This means some metadata records for items registered since from 3/14 (approx. 5:30 UTC) isn't available, which impacts data available through our REST and XML APIs as well as CrossMark. We expect all data should be available within 4 hours.
Articles in this section
- Resolved: OAI-PMH outage 3/17
- Indexing delays for items registered 3/14 - 3/15
- Resolved: Submission processing suspended 2/28/17
- Modernizing components with relations.
- Cited-by count bug (1/31 - 2/1)
- Test system outage 1/17 - 1-20
- Jan. 17 : Submission queue suspended through 11:30 ET (4:30 pm UTC)
- DNS maintenance Dec. 14 2-7 PM EST (7-1 UTC)
- Resolved: ORCID and Metadata Search issue 12/1/16
- Submission queue suspended for maintenance Nov. 23 (resolved)