We've had some issues indexing content registered within the past 24 hours . This means some metadata records for items registered since from 3/14 (approx. 5:30 UTC) isn't available, which impacts data available through our REST and XML APIs as well as CrossMark. We expect all data should be available within 4 hours.
Articles in this section
- OAI-PMH maintenance June 15
- Expect large volume of updates through OAI-PMH, REST API
- Modernizing components with relations.
- Deposit queue suspended June 15
- Test system outage June 2
- Planned network maintenance 5/31
- HTTPS security certificate issue May 15 (resolved)
- Cited-by count in UNIXSD data May 9 - May 11
- System and API outage Wed April 26
- REST API indexing delays