We've had some issues indexing content registered within the past 24 hours . This means some metadata records for items registered since from 3/14 (approx. 5:30 UTC) isn't available, which impacts data available through our REST and XML APIs as well as CrossMark. We expect all data should be available within 4 hours.
Articles in this section
- REST API maintenance Monday April 10
- Modernizing components with relations.
- REST API indexing delays
- April 4th 2017: Possible Service Outages between 5pm and 11pm UTC
- Crossref Services Down Temporarily for Approximately 20 Minutes Tuesday April 4th
- Planned system outage Wed. Mar 29 at 6 PM ET (10 PM UTC)
- REST API outage (March 23)
- Resolved: OAI-PMH outage 3/17
- Indexing delays for items registered 3/14 - 3/15
- Resolved: Submission processing suspended 2/28/17