We've had some issues indexing content registered within the past 24 hours . This means some metadata records for items registered since from 3/14 (approx. 5:30 UTC) isn't available, which impacts data available through our REST and XML APIs as well as CrossMark. We expect all data should be available within 4 hours.
Articles in this section
- Expect large volume of updates through OAI-PMH, REST API
- HTTPS security certificate issue May 15 (resolved)
- Cited-by count in UNIXSD data May 9 - May 11
- System and API outage Wed April 26
- Modernizing components with relations.
- REST API indexing delays
- REST API maintenance Monday April 10
- April 4th 2017: Possible Service Outages between 5pm and 11pm UTC
- Crossref Services Down Temporarily for Approximately 20 Minutes Tuesday April 4th
- Planned system outage Wed. Mar 29 at 6 PM ET (10 PM UTC)