Our submission queue was re-enabled at approximately 1600 UTC. For those of you who received deposit errors in the last 16 hours, we have processed the nearly 500 deposit submissions that previously failed. We investigated the cause of the deposit errors and have been unable to identify an obvious cause. We continue to closely monitor the submission queue.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Article is closed for comments.