We’ll be starting a gradual roll out of the latest version of our REST API from 1pm UTC on 15 May 2018. This involves no planned service disruptions but if you’re using the REST API you may get slightly different results depending on whether you’ve hit a machine that’s been updated or not. This work is expected to be completed on the same day by 8pm UTC, and contains a full reindex of all records, a range of housekeeping updates to member info, and other improvements. We'll provide full release notes for the new version as part of the release.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Article is closed for comments.