All Crossref services were down for around 20 mins on Tuesday April 4th 2017, approximately between 12:30 and 12:50pm EST, while we made an update to our data center. Affected services included: website, APIs, and metadata retrieval services. They are back up and running now. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- OAI-PMH maintenance June 15
- Expect large volume of updates through OAI-PMH, REST API
- Modernizing components with relations.
- Deposit queue suspended June 15
- Test system outage June 2
- Planned network maintenance 5/31
- HTTPS security certificate issue May 15 (resolved)
- Cited-by count in UNIXSD data May 9 - May 11
- System and API outage Wed April 26
- REST API indexing delays