Content registered or updated within the past 5 days has not been indexed by our REST API. This affects the REST API, Metadata Search, and Crossmark. We'll index this content ASAP, and will provide an update when everything is up to date.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Please sign in to leave a comment.