The cited-by count delivered in our UNIXSD data between May 9 - May 11 was incorrect because of a database issue. All cited-by counts were '0', this has been corrected. If you rely on this number and harvested data via OAI-PMH )or used our XML API) between May 9 - 11, please re-harvest.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Please sign in to leave a comment.