The cited-by count delivered in our UNIXSD data between May 9 - May 11 was incorrect because of a database issue. All cited-by counts were '0', this has been corrected. If you rely on this number and harvested data via OAI-PMH )or used our XML API) between May 9 - 11, please re-harvest.
Articles in this section
- Expect large volume of updates through OAI-PMH, REST API
- HTTPS security certificate issue May 15 (resolved)
- Cited-by count in UNIXSD data May 9 - May 11
- System and API outage Wed April 26
- Modernizing components with relations.
- REST API indexing delays
- REST API maintenance Monday April 10
- April 4th 2017: Possible Service Outages between 5pm and 11pm UTC
- Crossref Services Down Temporarily for Approximately 20 Minutes Tuesday April 4th
- Planned system outage Wed. Mar 29 at 6 PM ET (10 PM UTC)