Crossref’s cited-by service allows publishers to deposit the references for an article along with its DOI. This form allows you to deposit references in a cut-and-paste interface.
To deposit references:
- Enter your references into the Simple Text Query form and select Submit. Be sure the tick box for 'List all possible DOIs per reference' is not selected.
- Select the Deposit button and complete the fields that appear:
- email: your email address (a submission log will be emailed to you after your reference deposit has been processed)
- Parent DOI: the DOI of the article (or chapter, report, etc.) for which you are submitting references
- username / password: your Crossref system account login
- Select Deposit again.
If your details have been entered correctly you will see a "Success' message. This indicates that your deposit has been submitted to the system queue for processing. When the reference deposit has been processed you will receive submission log via email. You will also receive an email containing the XML deposit generated by the form.
Please note: This deposit is processed as a complete set, which means that any previous deposit of citations for this article will be replaced in full by any subsequent deposits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.