We have recently released Crossref deposit schema 4.3.7 to support the addition of clinical trials to CrossMark. We've also included the option to deposit journals without ISSNs. Deposits without ISSNs must include a journal title-level DOI and that title-level DOI must be consistently supplied with every deposit for the journal. When an ISSN is obtained for a journal it should be supplied in deposits as well. A sample deposit without an ISSN is available here.
Articles in this section
- We've moved - Crossref support docs are now at crossref.org/documentation
- For support announcements - status.crossref.org
- Advance notice: roll out of latest REST API version May 15
- Duplicate publishers in metadata identified between March and May 2018 - now resolved
- Resolved: Deposit system errors 3rd May 2018
- Resolved: System and API outage April 19
- Problem with author details on Public REST API - resolved
- DOI processing issues April 3 - April 5
- Test system down 2/19
- Submission queue suspended 11/1
Article is closed for comments.