We have recently released Crossref deposit schema 4.3.7 to support the addition of clinical trials to CrossMark. We've also included the option to deposit journals without ISSNs. Deposits without ISSNs must include a journal title-level DOI and that title-level DOI must be consistently supplied with every deposit for the journal. When an ISSN is obtained for a journal it should be supplied in deposits as well. A sample deposit without an ISSN is available here.
Articles in this section
- Expect large volume of updates through OAI-PMH, REST API
- HTTPS security certificate issue May 15 (resolved)
- Cited-by count in UNIXSD data May 9 - May 11
- System and API outage Wed April 26
- Modernizing components with relations.
- REST API indexing delays
- REST API maintenance Monday April 10
- April 4th 2017: Possible Service Outages between 5pm and 11pm UTC
- Crossref Services Down Temporarily for Approximately 20 Minutes Tuesday April 4th
- Planned system outage Wed. Mar 29 at 6 PM ET (10 PM UTC)