Crossref provides a number of reports which can be used to maintain and assess your metadata records.
Some reports are available on the Crossref website:
- Depositor report: lists all DOIs by title for journals, books, and conference proceedings
- Field / missing metadata report: contains details regarding completeness of metadata
- Crawler report: lists results of DOI resolution testing
- Conflict report: lists conflicts by publisher and title, email alert sent out monthly (when needed)
- Title list: browsable list of journal, book, and conference proceedings titles deposited with Crossref
- XML journal list (mddb.xml): XML list of journal titles deposited with Crossref
- Status report: overall deposit and query volume
- Go-live report: lists all Crossref members, DOI prefixes, and date of last activity
Some publisher-specific reports are sent out by email:
- Resolution report: monthly statistics about member DOI resolutions
- DOI Error Report: aggregated notification of DOI errors reported by end users, sent out nightly (when needed)
- Schematron Report: post-deposit metadata quality report, sent out weekly as needed
Please sign in to leave a comment.